Following in the footsteps of real athletes like LeBron James, four-time Grand Slam tennis champion Naomi Osaka has now received the Fortnite treatment with two new special skins in-game. Since these are part of the Icon series, both skins are incredibly rare and worth spending V-Bucks on. This is how players get the skins and their additional accessories.
The Naomi Osaka skin and its Dark Priestess Naomi variant first became available in the item shop on March 3rd. Like most cosmetic debuts, these skins and the Naomi Osaka bundle are expected to be in the store for at least two weeks combined, but an official end date has yet to be announced. The Athlete’s full pack will cost players 2,700 V-Bucks, a remarkably low price given that it includes a whopping nine cosmetics. Below is everything in the package and the cost of each individual item.
- The Naomi Osaka package: 2,700 V Bucks
- Features all nine items listed below
- Skin by Naomi Osaka: 2,000 V Bucks
- Includes the Royale Racket Back Bling and the Harvesting Tool
- Skin of the Dark Priestess Naomi: 1,600 V Bucks
- Includes Portalforger Paddle Back Bling and Harvesting Tool
- The Queen’s Cloud Sled: 800 V Bucks
- Contains the Cursed Hazeboard glider
- Serve stance emote: 300 V Bucks
Fortnite also recently hosted a Naomi Osaka Cup, where players who placed first in their respective regions were rewarded with the Naomi Osaka and Dark Priestess Naomi skins. The tournament last took place on March 2nd, but it is possible that another session will be announced before the skin leaves the item shop. So if you want to snag the two skins for free, keep an eye out for the return of the trophy.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/how-to-get-the-naomi-osaka-skin-in-fortnite How to get the Naomi Osaka skin in Fortnite