Kirby games don’t typically have too many collectibles, but it can take a while to get that 100% completion when they do. For Kirby and the Forgotten Land, the collectible are small gacha figures, most of which have a lot of randomization. How to get gacha characters in Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
There are two main ways to get the characters in Kirby and the Forgotten Land, but a small selection of specific ones have specific criteria that you must meet in order to get them in Waddle Dee Town.
As in real life, the main way to get these figures is through the gacha machine, the gotcha machine. There are four variants of the machine that you can unlock, and they will eat up your Star Coins if you take the chance to get something new.
At almost every stage you play in the game, capsules are scattered around the area, some in secret locations. Just pick it up to get one of the random characters associated with that level. You can complete the stage and return there later to grab the pod again for another chance at a different character.
Waddle Dee Town figures
You can earn the following numbers by completing side objectives in Waddle Dee Town.
- Cafe Staff Kirby – Complete all Help Wanted levels
- Cafe Employee Waddle Dee – Buy some items at the Waddle Dee Cafe
- Delivery Waddle Dee – Enter five codes on Waddle Dee liveries
- Fishpond Kirby – Catch a golden fish in the Fishpond
- Game Shop Waddle Dee – Complete all Tilt and Roll Kirby levels
- Item Shop Waddle Dee – Purchase some items from the Item Shop
- Chaos Elfilis – Complete The Ultimate Cup Z
- Ultimate Life Form Fecto Elfilis – Complete the Ultimate Cup
- Wise Waddle Dee – Listen to Wise Waddle Dee until he gives you this
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/how-to-get-gacha-figures-in-kirby-and-the-forgotten-land How to get gacha characters in Kirby and the Forgotten Land