When starting campaign mode in GRID Legends, the user will be referred to by a generic name, simply Driver 22, This name will be visible throughout the story mode, but the live feature can be changed this view into something else. Users will be able to change the driver name in GRID Legends, but you will need to follow a few steps to do so.
To change the driver name in GRID Legends, players will need to follow these steps:
- At the Main Menu, move to the Teams section.
- Select the ‘Group Profile’ tab.
- Here you will find three options; Team Name, First and Last Name. To change the driver name, you’ll want to adjust the following two options.
- Enter your desired name in the ‘Name’ tab. Select it with A (for Xbox) or X (for PlayStation), then enter a new name.
- Follow the same instructions listed above with them. Enter the desired last name in the ‘Last name’ tab.
Once done, the new name you’ve chosen will be displayed both in the upper right part of the menu, as well as in races.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/how-to-change-the-driver-name-in-grid-legends How to change the driver name in GRID Legends