Pandas are unique creatures that show up in Minecraft for a variety of reasons, but the process of getting them to reproduce is one of the biggest reasons they stand out from other mobs. There are already several versions of pandas, and they behave differently than other animals you will encounter. Getting them to mate and create a baby version of the mob relies a little more on luck than others. If you’re looking to bring more pandas to the area, here’s how to breed them.
Related: Fun Minecraft adventure maps for four players to play with friends
How to breed pandas in Minecraft?
While most animal mobs can be easily bred by feeding two of them a specific food, pandas need to be in a specific area for it to work. First you need two pandas as you would expect and at least eight bamboo blocks within a five block area where the pandas are. The more bamboo you have around them, the more likely they will be ready to breed. Place them in a small fenced area for the easiest way to do this. If you don’t have enough bamboo blocks near them, they will attack you when you are in survival mode.
Once you have your pandas close to the right amount of bamboo stalks, give them both bamboo straight away and they will eventually switch to love mode after eating. Once the hearts of them start flying, they will come together and bring forth a baby panda. You can accelerate the baby’s growth by feeding him bamboo. The behavior of this little panda depends on the characteristics of its parents. Below are the possible properties.
- Normal – Rare chance of a brown panda, are the default form.
- Aggressive – Has gray eyebrows, attacks players and other mobs when they or another panda take damage.
- Lazy – Always smiling and lying on his back. Are the slowest pandas.
- Playful – Always sticks out his tongue and likes to jump and roll around.
- Concerned – Has a worried expression on his face. Will hide his face during thunderstorms and run away from other mobs.
- Weak – Have less health than other pandas.
https://doublexp.com/guides/how-to-breed-pandas-in-minecraft How to breed pandas in minecraft