Custom difficulty levels in Phasmophobia give you the chance to take on some of the toughest challenges with your friends and face some of the toughest ghosts. You have the freedom to choose what kind of obstacles await you and what to contend with in each ghost hunt. The choice is yours, but you want to make sure you choose the right options and know what they mean. This guide describes how custom difficulties work in Phasmophobia.
All custom difficulty settings in Phasmophobia
You can start customizing the difficult setting when creating a custom game in Phasmophobia. Despite being a custom game, each option available in the custom difficulty menu comes with a reward multiplier, meaning you and your ghost hunting team can still earn money and XP beyond standard multiplayer games.
Related: All maps in Phasmophobia
You can customize your difficulty by going into a game, selecting the difficulty in the server lobby, and then selecting Custom 1, Custom 2, or Custom 3 to begin changing the settings.
You can change these settings for your custom difficulty in Phasmophobia.
- Flashlights: Do flashlights work?
- Losing Items on Death: Will you lose items when you die?
- Player Speed: How fast are the players in your game?
- Rate of Sanity: How fast is the sanity of the players in your game going?
- Sanity Pill Restoration: How Much Sanity Can You Regain by Taking a Pill?
- Sprint Duration: How fast is everyone sprinting?
- Sprint Recharge Time: How fast does your sprint return to a player?
- Sprinting: Can players sprint?
- Initial State: What is the initial state of the players?
- Changing favorite rooms: does the ghost often change their favorite room?
- Event Frequency: How many ghost events are happening?
- Evidence Given: How Much Evidence Does the Ghost Leave?
- Fingerprint Probability: The probability that a fingerprint will be left
- Fingerprint Duration: How long do fingerprints stay?
- Friendly Ghost: Will the Ghost Ever Hunt?
- Ghost Speed: How fast is the ghost?
- Grace Period: How long is the grace period before the ghost can start killing players?
- Hunt Duration: How long does a ghost hunt last?
- Interaction Amount: How much does the mind interact with the environment?
- Roaming frequency: how often does the ghost leave its favorite room?
- Activity Monitor: Is Activity Monitor working?
- Cursed Possessions: Are the cursed possessions on the map?
- Doors starting open: How many doors will be moved randomly at the beginning of the contract?
- Fuse box at the beginning of the contract: Does the fuse box switch on or off?
- Is the fuse box visible on the map: Can players see the location of the fuse box on the map?
- Number of hiding places: How many hiding places are available to the players
- Sanity Monitor: Can players see their sanity?
- Setup Time: How long does it take for a ghost to start hunting
- Weather: What’s the weather like on the map?
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/how-custom-difficulties-work-in-phasmophobia How custom difficulties work in Phasmophobia