Through 3 parts
Both the Charlotte Hornets and Sacramento Kings kept scorers busy with 200 in three quarters in. A win remains for either team, but Charlotte is up 101-99. -head to head, decided by 30 points.
Wasps love shooting group combinations Kelly Oubre Jr. and shooting guard James Bouknight. The first has 19 points and five assists along with five rebounds and two interceptions, while the second has shot 5 to 6 from outside the arc and has scored 21 points and five pounds. Bouknight didn’t help his team much against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday, so this is a good change for him.
With ten games coming to an end, it’s been a really tough season for Charlotte, and they’re locked in another battle against Sacramento. They will probably retreat, but we anticipate a narrow margin.
Sacramento @ Charlotte
Current record: Sacramento 11-14; Pumpkin dish, charlotte 14-13
What to know
The Sacramento Kings have enjoyed comfort at home their last two games, but now they have to hit the streets. They will face off against the Charlotte Hornets at 7 p.m. ET Friday at Spectrum Center. The Kings would step in after a victory while Charlotte would stumble after a defeat.
Sacramento didn’t have too much trouble with the Orlando Magic at home on Wednesday as they won 142-130. Sacramento relies on the efforts of the point guard De’Aaron Fox, who has 33 points, and the shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton, who shot 5 to 6 from downtown and finished with a double with 18 points and 11 assists.
Meanwhile, it was a tough game, but Charlotte had to settle for a 110-106 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. The loss only hurt Charlotte more, who lost 127-124 when the two teams met earlier this month. Despite losing, they had a solid performance from the small front Gordon Hayward, who had 31 points and seven assists along with five rebounds.
Without any buzzer beaters, the Kings are expected to win in a tight contest. They might be worth a chance against the disparity as they are currently on a three-game ATS winning streak.
Charlotte’s loss brought them down to 14-13 while Sacramento’s win pulled them up to 11-14. Allowing to average 116.04 points per game, the Hornets have not been able to accurately assert themselves in defense. We’ll see if they can patch the holes in their defense ahead of their upcoming game.
How to watch
- When: Friday at 7pm ET
- Where: Spectrum Center – Charlotte, North Carolina
- TELEVISION: Bally Sports SE Charlotte
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $11.62
Kings is a small favorite 1.5 points compared to Hornet, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The odds providers have been matching the betting community on this match, as the game opens with a spread of 1.5 points and is right there.
Top / Bottom: -112
Charlotte has won 10 of their last 13 games against Sacramento.
- November 5, 2021 – Sacramento 140 vs Charlotte 110
- March 15, 2021 – Charlotte 122 vs Sacramento 116
- February 28, 2021 – Charlotte 127 vs Sacramento 126
- December 17, 2019 – Charlotte 110 vs Sacramento 102
- October 30, 2019 – Charlotte 118 vs Sacramento 111
- January 17, 2019 – Charlotte 114 vs Sacramento 95
- January 12, 2019 – Sacramento 104 vs Charlotte 97
- January 22, 2018 – Charlotte 112 vs Sacramento 107
- January 2, 2018 – Charlotte 131 vs Sacramento 111
- February 25, 2017 – Charlotte 99 vs Sacramento 85
- January 28, 2017 – Sacramento 109 vs Charlotte 106
- January 25, 2016 – Charlotte 129 vs Sacramento 128
- November 23, 2015 – Charlotte 127 vs Sacramento 122
Report injuries to Charlotte
- Nick Richards: Out (Sickness)
- PJ Washington: End (Sickness)
- Ish Smith: Ra (Covid-19)
- Mason Plumlee: Ra (Covid-19)
- Terry Rozier: Ra (Covid-19)
- Jalen McDaniels: Ra (Covid-19)
- LaMelo Ball: Out (Covid-19)
Injury Reporting for Sacramento
- Richaun Holmes: Out (Eyes)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/hornets-vs-kings-how-to-watch-nba-online-tv-channel-live-stream-info-game-time-26740085/ Hornets vs. Kings: How to watch NBA online, TV channels, live stream info, game time