The Vermillion Hereafter is a new upcoming artifact in Genshin Impact version 2.6 that aims to increase a character’s ATK while losing health during their burst. The 4-piece Vermillion Hereafter set will benefit characters like Xiao or Hu Tao who lose health while dealing damage.
Currently we only know the approximate location of the Vermillion Hereafter set. We know it will be somewhere in The Chasm, a new location coming into play. This post will be updated as soon as the exact location is known.
Combine this piece with Xiao or Hutao to increase their ATK while utilizing their HP drain mechanic. Also, you can use this piece as a 2-piece offset due to the +18% ATK buff it gives when you have two of these artifacts equipped.
Here are the stats for the Vermillion Hereafter artifact set:
- 2-piece: +18% ATK bonus
- 4-part: After using an Elemental Burst, this character gains the Emerging Light effect, increasing its ATK by 8% for 16 seconds. When the character’s HP decreases, its ATK increases by an additional 10%.
- This further increase can take place a maximum of 4 times in this way. This effect can be triggered once every 0.8s.
- Nascent Light is dispelled when the character leaves the field.
- If an Elemental Burst is used again during the duration of Nascent Light, the original Nascent Light is dispelled.
- Vermillion hereafter flower
- Vermilion Hereafter Feather
- Vermillion Hereafter Sands
- Vermillion Beyond Chalice
- Vermillion Hereafter Circlet
|piece||Possible stat bonus|
|Vermillion afterlife flower||HP%|
|Vermilion Hereafter Feather||ATK|
|Vermillion Hereafter Sands||hp |
|Vermillion Beyond Chalice||hp |
Physical DMG bonus
Elemental DMG bonus
|Vermillion Hereafter Circlet||hp |
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/genshin-impact-vermillion-hereafter-artifacts-stats-and-how-to-get-it Genshin Impact: Vermillion Hereafter Artifacts – Stats and how to get them