The Evernight Keep event is available after you complete Fischl’s Evernight Apocalypse Domain, which takes place around her castle. In Evernight Realm, you must battle a group of enemies to earn Shiny Flotsam, the event currency used to purchase items in the Summertime Odyssey event shop.
There are two game modes in the Evernight Kingdom Keep event. These modes are Initial Exploration and Direct Strike modes. Unlike the previous Misty Hills, Foggy Vales battle event, there isn’t much of a difference between Initial Exploration and Direct Strike. Initial Exploration has you fight two waves of enemies, while Direct Strike only lets you fight one wave.
Participate in this event to earn Iridescent Flotsams, the event currency for the event. You can earn up to 600 Shiny Flotsam in this event.
Related: Misty Hills, Foggy Vale’s Event Guide
Genshin Impact Evernight Keep Event
During the Evernachtreich Keep event, you will receive a special power-up called “Nachtrabens Regard”. This is a power that randomly falls on your character during battle. After that, characters will receive certain buffs after entering the powerup’s field.
There are three buffs you can obtain:
- Waltz: Summons a night raven to aid in battle. During this time, it continuously fires Free Ball at nearby enemies for 10 seconds.
- Unison: Deals AoE Electro DMG to nearby enemies every 2 seconds for 8 seconds.
- Reprise: The character’s energy is restored to 100% and the Elemental Burst CD is reset.
During each battle you have a limited time to defeat all enemies. In general, you’ll have to fight numerous Hilichurls, Pyro Slimes, Mitachurls, and Abyss Mages. After completing a battle in Initial Exploration, you must activate the next wave yourself.
Here are the conditions you must meet to earn all rewards during this event:
- Complete the initial exploration in Evernight Keep.
- Complete Evernight Keep a total of 3 times.
- Gain Night Raven’s standing 6 times during the final challenge and complete the final challenge.
- Complete the final challenge by hitting opponents 8 times with Unison’s AoE Electro DMG.
Pay attention to where the Nachraven Regard AoE field drops so you can meet all of these conditions.
That’s all you need to know about the Evernight Kingdom Keep event in Genshin Impact. Complete these battles three times to earn all sorts of reward currencies, as well as a chance to win some Primogems, Mora, and Hero’s Wit along the way.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/genshin-impact-immernachtreich-keep-event-guide Genshin Impact: Evernight Realm Keep Event Guide