Fall continues to cool the competition in Forza Horizon 5, but the season isn’t over yet. With Series 12 has arrived a new list of challenges for players to tackle. This guide explains what you need to do to complete the Fall Series 12 Playlist in Forza Horizon 5.
All Forza Horizon 5 Series 12 Fall Playlist Challenges
#Forzathon Weekly Challenges
- Own and drive the 1970 Volkswagen #1107 Desert Dingo Racing Stock Bug
- Win a dirt race in #1107 VW Bug with no upgrades
- Earn a total of six Trailblazers stars while sitting in the #1107 VW Bug
- Take a picture of the #1107 VW Beetle
Completing all four will award you five points plus 80 Forzathon points.
Daily #Forzathon challenges
- Visit the outpost of the Horizon Baja Festival
- Jump at least 500 feet (152 m) in any Unlimited Off-Road vehicle
- Earn at least two stars in the Cascadas Trailblazer in the 1970 International Scout 800A
- Win a Cross Country event in any vehicle from the Pickups & 4×4 category.
- Earn 3 kangaroo matches
- Earn 100,000 skill points in any six-wheel vehicle
- Win the Costera Cross Country Circuit in a Sports Utility Vehicle
A new challenge will be unlocked every day. Players will earn one point and 10 Forzathon Shop Points for each one they complete.
Weekly race challenges
- Horizon arcade minigames – Complete any Horizon Arcade Theme (Reward: 3pts)
- Complete the Cross Country Sports event in The Trial (must be inducted into Hall of Fame to unlock – rewards are 10pts and Alumi Craft C.10)
- Complete seasonal playground games (Rewards are the Puebla Mexican suit and 3 points.)
- Complete the Danger Sign Cascades challenge (Rewards are a Super Wheelspin and 2 points.)
- Complete the Speed Trap Cordillera challenge (Rewards are a Super Wheelspin and 2 points.)
- Complete Trail Blazer The Juggernaut (Rewards are a Super Wheelspin and 2 points.)
- Complete three Season Championships (Rewards are Bentley Bentayga, Toyota FJ40, Cherokee ’14 and 5 pts each (15 pts total))
- treasure hunt – Complete the Dune Buggy Treasure Hunt (Reward: 3pts and 100 Forzathon Points)
- photo challenge – Photograph the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT at the Horizon Baja Outpost (Reward: Dial-up modem car horn and 2 points)
- The Eliminator – Finish 30th or better (rewards “Mwahahahaha” Forza Link set)
To complete this treasure hunt you must complete a cross country race in any dune buggy vehicle type. After completing the race, you will get a treasure hunting circle on your map in the Dunas Blancas region. This treasure chest is located next to the Horizon Baja outpost on the roadside.
- Monthly Rivals – Complete a clean lap on the Bola Ocho Circuit (Reward: 4 points)
- Forza EV (Emerald Circuit) – Post a clean lap to finish (reward is 4pts)
Hot Wheels Events
- Complete Hammer’s Shadow Speed Trap – Must achieve Elite rank in Hot Wheels Academy to unlock (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 points).
- Complete the Orange Alert Seasonal Championship -Requires Elite rank in Hot Wheels Academy to unlock (rewards are Chevrolet ZR2 and 5 points).
20 points are needed for the Audi RS 7 ’21 and 40 points get you the Toyota 4Runner.
This challenge ends on September 28th, so complete as many events as you can before this series ends.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/forza-horizon-5-series-12-autumn-playlist-how-to-solve-dune-buggy-treasure-hunt-rewards-and-more Forza Horizon 5 Series 12 Fall Playlist – How to Solve the Dune Buggy Treasure Hunt, Rewards & More