Fortnite may change its map, loot pool, and item shop on a regular basis, but one element will always remain the same: the release of seven new seasonal quests per week. In Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4 these are mostly about exploring the Battle Royale landmarks and using some of the latest weapons. Here are all the quests you can expect to earn XP for in Week 4.
All challenges from Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4 in Fortnite
Continuing the tradition of previous weeks, each quest completed during week 4 will result in a 15,000 XP reward. This means you have the potential to earn a total of 105,000 XP from the entire set, exclusive Supercharged XP bonuses. It’s certainly an offer worth accepting, considering these challenges involve basic tasks like plating an edge and dealing damage with the unvaulted E-11 blaster rifle.
Each of the challenges and their requirements are listed below.
- Mantle within three seconds of sliding onto a ledge (0/3)
- Deal damage to opponents in a vehicle (0/250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 blaster rifle (0/15)
- Knock down Timber Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (0/5)
- Travel 500 meters in the slipstream around the Rave Cave (0/500)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower Seedlings or a Mushroom Farm (0/1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes on downed IO airships (0/2)
Related: How to get Darth Vader’s lightsaber in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
As always, we’ll be adding links to guides above to help complete the more complex quests. Completing each one will be crucial to unlocking not only the Darth Vader Battle Pass skin but also super level styles. Discoverable and unlockable through the Bonus Rewards tab, these styles include new colorful outfits for skins like Stormfarer, Sabina, and Adira.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/fortnite-chapter-3-season-3-week-4-seasonal-quests-and-challenges Fortnite chapter 3 season 3 week 4 seasonal quests and challenges