Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 10 Seasonal Quests and Challenges
As Fortnite nears next season, new weekly challenges have arrived for more opportunities in XP and Battle Stars before the current Battle Pass comes to an end. This series of Week 10 quests in Chapter 3 Season 3 mainly focuses on landing shots using the battle royale’s latest weapons. However, you can expect some to be much more difficult than others. Here are all the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 10.
All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 10 Challenges
The week brings seven new challenges to complete in each of the game’s battle royale modes. Each completion will reward you with 15,000 XP, so prepare for at least five Battle Stars to come your way. However, it is clear that the quests are mainly intended for aggressive players. That’s because Four asks you to damage either objects or enemies with one of the recently added weapons. You can discover 10 quests each week and their requirements below.
- Damage 10 different objects with a Charge SMG (0/1) Spray
- Damage an enemy with a DMR without aiming down (0/100)
- Deal damage to opponents within 10 seconds after charging with a Zero Point Fish (0/100)
- Travel on water in a Baller (0/500)
- Eliminate a player with the first shot of the Prime Shotgun (0/1)
- Drop the Hammer Assault Rifle (0/1)
- Bounce on a Crash Pad, Bouncy Slurpshroom, and Off-Road Tires in a single match (0/1)
Related: Fortnite is already asking for your Fortnitemares 2022 Halloween creations
We’ll also be linking the harder challenges listed above with guides designed to help you earn their rewards with ease. In the meantime, even those who have completed the Battle Pass can still look forward to some new cosmetics. Fortnite Creative is currently hosting a Rocket League crossover event where players can hop into a packed Team Deathmatch lobby to unlock four exclusive cosmetics.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/fortnite-chapter-3-season-3-week-10-seasonal-quests-and-challenges Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 10 Seasonal Quests and Challenges