A player of the month card just wasn’t enough for Feyenoord midfielder Orkun Kökçü. On March 4, the Turkish midfielder received his second consecutive Eredivisie Player of the Month award and a new 88 OVR card from Kökçü is now available in FIFA 22. This card is a +2 OVR upgrade from his January POTM Map. How can you add this item to your FUT collection? Let’s take a look.
How to complete POTM Orkun Kökçü SBC
To complete this SBC, FIFA players only need to complete one starting lineup. This formation is set to the 4-3-3  formation, must meet the following requirements:
- Starting Player – 11
- Eredivisie Players – Min. 1
- Player of the Team of the Week – Min. 1
- Overall Team Score – Min. 83
- Team Chemistry – Min. 75
This SBC should cost a total of around 30,000 coins. The new POTM Kökçü has received a number of upgrades compared to its January counterpart, including +3 to Tempo and +4 to Dribbling.
Here’s a look at a possible solution:
- ST: ST Alvaro Morata (83 OVR)
- LW: LM Robin Gosens (83 OVR)
- RW: RW Marco Asensio (83 OVR)
- CAM: CAM Mario Goetze (82 OVR)
- LCM: CM Arthur (83 OVR)
- RCM: CM Fabian Ruiz (82 OVR)
- LB: LB Alex Sandro (82 OVR)
- LCB: CB Simon Kjaer (83 OVR)
- RCB: CB Francesco Acerbi (83 OVR)
- RB: TOTW RB Hamari Traore (84 OVR)
- GC: TW Salvatore Sirigu (82 OVR)
This challenge expires on April 4th.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/fifa-22-how-to-complete-potm-orkun-kokcu-sbc-february-requirements-and-solutions FIFA 22: How to Complete POTM Orkun Kokçü SBC (February 2022) Requirements and Walkthrough