Fans debate outcome of Dru Hill and Joedici ‘Verzuz’, Sisqó says ‘Jodeci doesn’t want that smoke’

“Verzuz” Fans continue to compete in fights that are unlikely to happen. The latest hypothetical gauntlet has R&B groups Dru Hill and Jodeci running in tandem.

The debate began when popular comedian and social media personality KevOnStage wrote, “You’re killing me for saying that if Jodeci is on a Verzuz, Dru Hill can hang. But I stand by my statement.”

Jodeci (L) and Dru Hill (R). Photo by Prince Williams/Getty Images, Johnny Nunez/WireImage)

“He told me that Joedici would wash Dru Hill in a Verzuz… but with all due respect I disagree!” Kev then proceeds to play some of Dru Hill’s biggest hits, cartwheeling, two steps to and do the group’s “Tell Me” step-and-hop choreography. In three minutes, the comedian played a dozen songs, including some of frontman Sisqo’s solo charts, to prove he firmly believes the group can hold their own against Jodeci.

In a poll published online, Kev asked his followers who want Win a “Verzuz” between the two powerhouses. Jodeci garnered 56 percent of the vote, leaving only 44 percent for the “Enter the Dru” crew. The results further fueled the back-and-forth between fans, who were just as adamant in their belief that both groups would win.

“Yes, Dru Hill could do that. You could also draw from Sisqo’s catalogue. BUT Jodeci can pull off records with Pac, records Devante produced and at least 2 1/2 K-Ci & JoJo records. So it might be closer than we think,” one person wrote.

“I love Jodeci…but definitely not lingerie. Dru Hill got hits hits.

“Dru Hill vocals, dances and songs beat Jodeci everyday,” chimed in another.

Another person hilariously wrote, “K Ci and Sisqo going 30 minutes oh yeah your azz!”

“Jodeci washes them boys…any cast…and I love Dru Hill, but Jodeci them [goat emoji]”

Sisqó was alerted to the debate and Kev’s eager support from Dru Hill. In a video, he responded by saying: “We love Jodeci but yeah it’s definitely a massacre. Do not do it. Do not do it. You don’t want that smoke.” His attitude did nothing to fuel the fire as fans are still dropping their opinions on the matter.

Last year the group released a video saying they were ready to take part in a “Verzuz”. “Anyone who wants it can get it,” said Sisqó. “Ob Joedicic, Boyz II Men…” 112 and Jagged Edge could band together, maybe they have a chance.” Fans debate outcome of Dru Hill and Joedici ‘Verzuz’, Sisqó says ‘Jodeci doesn’t want that smoke’

James Brien

24ssports is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button