The weekly exotic item vendor, Xur, can be found in random locations in the world of Destiny. in the destiny 2, he can appear anywhere on the map as well as in the tower. This week you can find Xur in the Towerhang in the Hallstanding the back stairs.
Xur’s inventory this week consists of the following:
- The Colony, Void Grenade Launcher: 29 legendary shrapnel
- Wormhusk Crown, Hunter Helm: 23 Legendary Shards
- Heart of Inner Light, Titan Chest: 23 Legendary Shards
- Karnstein Armbands, Warlock Arms: 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram: 97 Legendary Shards (You can now purchase a second one with an Exotic Cipher)
- Exotic Cipher Quest: Free
From Season of the Risen and The Witch QueenXur sells a random scroll of Hawkmoon and Dead Man’s Tale each week.
This is what he’s selling this weekend:
- Hawkmoon, Kinetic Hand Cannon (Paracausal Shot): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard
- Dead Man’s Tale, Kinetic Scout Rifle (Cranial Spike): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard
As of Season of the Lost, Xur also sells a collection of ancient armor and weapons – similar to Banshee-44 and Ada-1. Usually these items are hard to find and are from seasons long past. Each item (whether armor or weapon) only costs 1,000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards.
Xur’s legendary inventory this week consists of the following:
- Long Shadow, kinetic sniper rifle
- Seventh Seraph SI-2, Void sidearm
- Whispering Slab, Kinetic Combat Bow
- Widow’s Bite, Solar Sniper Rifle
- Eternal Blazon, Arc Scout Rifle
- Seventh Seraph Saw, Arc Machine Gun
- Royal Entry, Void Missile Launcher
- The Take Offensive armor set
Xur’s items drop with a similar power level as your character.
The colony is a new grenade launcher introduced in the Curse of Osiris Extension. Its exotic advantage, Insectoid robotic grenades, transforms from missed shots into little robots that seek out nearby enemies. Its secondary advantage, serve the colonyautomatically reloads the clip when the weapon is stowed for a short time.
This weapon is extremely fun and packs a punch in PvP. Like Sweet Business, Coldheart and a few other weapons destiny 2, The Colony really feels like it lives up to its exotic title. It’s unique and fun to carry around with you on a regular basis. It doesn’t matter what you enjoy destiny 2Legendary shards spent on the colony are shards well spent.
Wormhusk Crown is one of the exotics from the campaign warm spirit, and you can earn the helmet by completing the campaign. Or you can buy it from Xur this week. The Exotic Advantage is Burning Soulswhich heals you after dodging.
This is a powerful helm in the Crucible. So if you are a PvP player, you should get this one.
Xur’s role this week has a total of 60 stats.
heart of inner light
heart of inner light is a Titan Exotic from abandoned. Its Exotic perk is Overflowing Light. This benefit causes each use of an ability (melee, class, or grenade) to boost your other two abilities for a short time. Empower in this case means faster regeneration, more damage or more health. This is an interesting exotic that works well with certain builds. But it’s difficult to use if you’re not careful. If you have a Titan, be sure to pick it up.
Xur’s role this week has a total of 64 stats.
That Karnstein armbands are fun, powerful Warlock Exotics. The Exotic Advantage The vampire’s caress, grants a large amount of health on a melee kill and heals the player over time. Karnstein Armlets are a must for any Warlock player. They are very useful in PvE and PvP Don’t miss out on these if you haven’t already.
Xur’s role this week has a total of 62 stats.
Exotic Cipher Quest
off in Beyond the Light, Xur has a new search for an exotic cipher. With the exotic cipher you can buy old exotics at the Monuments to Lost Light kiosk in the tower. You’ll need these items and some other currency to get Exotics like Heir Apparent and Truth.
This week, Xur wants you to complete 21 strikes or win Crucible or Gambit matches. Completing the quest will give you an Exotic Cipher that you can use however you like.
https://www.polygon.com/destiny-2-guide-walkthrough/2022/5/27/23144677/destiny-2-xur-location-items-may-27-31 Destiny 2 Xur location and items, March 27-31 May