The weekly exotic item vendor, Xur, can be found in random locations in the world of Destiny. in the destiny 2, he can appear anywhere on the map as well as in the tower. This week you can find Xur in The towerhanging on the back stairs of Hall.
Xur’s inventory this week consists of the following:
- Merciless Solar Fusion Rifle: 29 Legendary Shards
- Gwisin Vest Hunter Chest: 23 legendary shards
- Citan’s Ramparts, Titan arms: 23 Legendary Shards
- Eye of Another World, Warlock Helm: 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram: 97 Legendary Shards (You can now purchase a second one with an Exotic Cipher)
- Exotic Cipher Quest: Free
From Season of the Risen and The Witch QueenXur sells a random scroll of Hawkmoon and Dead Man’s Tale each week.
This is what he’s selling this weekend:
- Hawkmoon, Kinetic Hand Cannon (Moving Target): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard
- Dead Man’s Tale, Kinetic Scout Rifle (Fourth Time’s The Charm): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard
As of Season of the Lost, Xur also sells a collection of ancient armor and weapons – similar to Banshee-44 and Ada-1. Usually these items are hard to find and are from seasons long past. Each item (whether armor or weapon) only costs 1,000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards.
Xur’s legendary inventory this week consists of the following:
- Gnawing Hunger, Void Auto Rifle
- Seventh Seraph VY-7 Arc submachine gun
- Eternal Blazon, Arc Scout Rifle
- Toil and trouble, kinetic shotgun
- Far Future, Solar Sniper Rifle
- Tarantula, linear arc fusion rifle
- Stars in the Shadows, Solar Pulse Rifle
- Vanguard armor set
Xur’s items drop with a similar power level as your character.
There was a time when the mercilessly Fusion Rifle was one of the best Exotics in destiny 2. Its exotic advantage, maintain momentum, causes it to charge its Fusion Blasts faster for each nonlethal hit you hit. This still makes killing bosses very quick, but it’s outperformed by a few other weapons.
That said, it can still be fun to use Merciless in all types of content, especially any old-school stuff that’s survived Beyond the Light cull. It’s no less powerful than it was in Year 1 – in fact, it’s even more powerful now that it’s in your energy slot – but there are many better weapons to choose from.
Gwisin vest is a hunter’s chest from the abandoned Extension. Its main advantage Wandering Assassin, returns Super energy after being killed and re-enters stealth. This is a powerful PvP exotic. Pick it up if you’d rather run and slash as a Shadowshot player.
Xur’s role this week has a total of 67 stats.
Citan’s walls is a Titan Exotic from Season of the Worthy. Its Exotic perk is assault barricade, which allows you and your allies to shoot through your towering barricade. However, it makes your barricade much weaker and easier to break. It also takes less time. This exotic is very powerful in PvP. If you’re a sniper in Trials, it’s worth picking up.
Xur’s role this week has a total of 59 stats.
eye of another world
That Cerebral Uplink splurge on eye of another world highlights targets for you and passively increases the regeneration of your grenade, melee, and rift abilities. It’s one of Warlock’s best catch-all Exotics and certainly worth getting if you don’t already have it.
Xur’s role this week has a total of 65 stats.
Exotic Cipher Quest
off in Beyond the Light, Xur has a new search for an exotic cipher. With the exotic cipher you can buy old exotics at the Monuments to Lost Light kiosk in the tower. You’ll need these items and some other currency to get Exotics like Heir Apparent and Truth.
This week, Xur wants you to complete 21 strikes or win Crucible or Gambit matches. Completing the quest will give you an Exotic Cipher that you can use however you like.
https://www.polygon.com/destiny-2-guide-walkthrough/2022/6/24/23181917/destiny-2-xur-location-items-june-24-28 Destiny 2 Xur location and items, March 24-28 June