The summer transfer window is unlike any other; see all the great deals and Check out how we scored largest contract. And just because the window is closed until January, that doesn’t mean the rumors won’t keep popping up. Here are the latest rumors and speculations.
TOP STORY: Barca, Liverpool for Pulisic
Both sides are said to be interested in USA star, with the Blues reportedly preferring a move to Spain rather than a Premier League rival.
However, the LaLiga club currently does not have enough financial resources to make an offer. New boss Xavi Hernandez is said to be able to make an offer in 2023 if possible, with a swap deal also likely to be mooted.
Chelsea are said to have demanded more than 50 million euros if they negotiate to take Pulisic away from Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp knows the 23-year-old from his time in charge at Borussia Dortmund and the report claims that he is interested in the winger in 2019 but has lost out to the current Premier League leaders.
Pulisic has struggled with injury so far this season, missing most of the start of the season. He injured his ankle in September and with him currently unable to hold a place in the first team, the Blues are said to be open to moving him if the clubs match their valuation.
– Real Madrid interested City of Manchester loanee Pedro Porro, report Mundo Deportivo. The 22-year-old is on a two-season loan deal with the Portuguese team Sport and he reported that he was impressed with Blancos Hierarchy. However, Sporting is said to have the option in their contract to make the loan worth perpetuity.
– Atlético Madrid is one of the parties considering moving Benfica striker Darwin Nunez. Based on Calciomercato, NS Uruguay international will become a key player in the next summer transfer window, with LaLiga club Atletico paying particular attention to the 22-year-old.
– Chelsea have valued at £ 14 million to buy midfielder Ross Barkley in January, the journalist said Ekrem Konur. The 27-year-old is said to be free to leave the club in the coming months, with Newcastle, Leeds and Burnley all are said to be interested in the transfer to the player.
– Manchester United eyeing a free transfer in the form of a Barcelona player Ousmane Dembele, based on El Nacional. The winger is out of contract at the end of the season and is free to negotiate deals with clubs abroad in January.
– Liverpool, Leicester and Newcastle are watching Olympiakos great kid Aguibou Camara, report Sun. The 20-year-old has impressed for the Greek side since he moved from Lille, with the versatile midfielder providing a useful option in midfield and out wide.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4529144/transfer-talk-christian-pulisic-garnering-interest-from-liverpoolbarcelona Christian Pulisic attracts interest from Liverpool, Barcelona