Call of Duty Vanguard, the latest mainline iteration of the annual first-person military shooter, has amassed an active fan base since its release last November. The title takes the franchise back to the setting of World War Two, with its period-accurate arsenal including extensive customization in gunsmith mode.
With the launch of Season One, the game is also integrated with the free battle royale, Call of Duty Warzone. The game features a new map, Caldera, as well as all the operators and entire World War II-era arsenal from Call of Duty Vanguard.
Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone Pacific latest patch brings bug fixes and weapon balance
Sledgehammer Games recently delayed the launch of Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Season Two from February 2 to February 14. Sledgehammer Games decided to delay the major update to focus on ongoing issues. out and fix them before the new season.
With that being said, let’s take a closer look at the patch notes.
- Fixed some bugs in Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone Pacific
- Fixed collision with various elements throughout Caldera allowing Player to mine/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue that caused the menu screen to flicker when trying to join friends or line up with a party.
- Fixed an issue where reloading animations would allow certain Weapons to fire continuously.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Private Lounge server to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing regular/enhanced UAV rewards from Big Game Bounty and [TOP SECRET] The contract does not activate if the player is in a vehicle or anti-aircraft gun.
Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone Pacific available on all major platforms, including Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC via Battle.net.
Fans can check back here for all the latest news and updates on their favorites. Call of Duty title
Also read: Fortnite Leaks League of Legends Cosmetics
https://firstsportz.com/esports-news-call-of-duty-vanguard-and-warzone-pacific-latest-update-brings-bug-fixes-and-adjustments-to-katana/ Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone Pacific latest update brings bug fixes and tweaks to Katana »FirstSportz