Despite the fact that Riot Games kicked off Valorant Episode 4 with a bang, the patches that followed were sparse and mostly focused on gameplay.
Patch 4.03 also follows the same pattern, focusing on enhancing many areas of the Deathmatch game as well as giving Brimstone, the American Controller, a handful of quality-of-life upgrades for the iconic ultimate. his.
So here’s a quick breakdown of what’s new in Valuable substance Patch 4.03. \
Changes to Deathmatch
While Deathmatch is still a niche mode compared to Spike Rush and the standard and ranked playlists, Riot has given it some love.
Dead time has been reduced from 3 seconds to 2.5 seconds, and new mechanics will ensure that you spawn further away from where you were killed. They’ll also make sure you don’t spawn in “dangerous” places where you’ll almost certainly be hit once in no time.
Also, adjustments have been made so you can respawn in the face of attackers instead of getting shot in the back.
- Brimstone’s ultimate now properly blocks game visibility while active
- You will no longer see enemies on the minimap through your ultimate.
- Skills that require vision (flash, Sova regeneration pulse) will no longer be applied through the ultimate.
GAME SYSTEM UPDATE
- Added the option to return the strongest weapon
- You can now revert to the strongest weapon when pressing the “Equip Last Used Item” key or when auto-equip the weapon.
- To turn it ON, go to Settings >> Controls >> Equipment under “Priority Strongest Weapon.
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s Headhunter and Tour de Force could drift
- Fixed an exploit where, using specific lines, Viper’s ultimate could be seen without being affected by the myopia bug
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s ultimate sometimes wouldn’t expand through doorways
- Update on the color of the tile used to display the spray in your Collection
- Some sprays are too close to the original tile color and can be difficult to see properly before actually using them in the game.
https://firstsportz.com/esports-news-brimstone-boosts-deathmatch-spawn-tweaks-and-weapon-upgrades-are-all-part-of-the-valorant-version-4-03-notes/ Brimstone boosts, deathmatch spawn tweaks, and weapon upgrades are all part of Valorant 4.03 notes »FirstSportz