With the release of Destiny 2: The Witch Queen also the long-awaited Void 3.0, which has completely remade the way players interact with their Void subclasses. Void Warlock is all about survivability and massive damage to bosses and enemy groups. With this in mind, Bungie made the Devour skill one of the biggest draws to the new Void 3.0 Warlock subclass. In this guide we are going to look at the best Aspects and Fragments to use on the new Void 3.0 Warlock.
The best aspects
- Child of the old gods
- Creating your rift will create a Void Spirit that flies to the hit target and, on impact, consumes their health and weakens them.
- While your Void Soul is killing enemies, you will be given grenades and melee energy if you are running Healing rift. If you are running empower the rift, you will be granted health.
- Defeating a target that is being drained by your Void Soul grants you class ability energy.
- Feed the Void
- Killing a target with any Void skill grants you Devour.
- While Devour is active, each last hit restores you health and prolongs Devour’s duration.
The best fragments
- Echo of Harvest
- Defeating weakened pitchers with presison’s ultimate hits will create an Orb of Power.
- Echoes of hunger
- Picking up an orb of power will grant you the power of Devour.
- Echoes of Ruins
- Lingering Void Grenades (Vortex, Void Wall, Void Spike, Axiom Bolt) have increased duration.
- Echoes of Endurance
- Void effects applied to you (Devour, Invisibility and Overshield) will last longer.
Using this Void 3.0 build will allow you to create Orbs of Power with ease and maintain the Devour buff as long as you are proactive in battle. If played properly, it can be very difficult to die as a Void 3.0 Warlock, so remember to use your abilities often.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/best-void-aspects-and-fragments-for-warlock-in-destiny-2 Best Void Aspects and Fragments for Warlock in Destiny 2