Genshin Impact has rolled out its anticipated 2.8 updates, released on July 13th. The character banner for this release is the highly anticipated iteration of Kazuha, but a new character can be recruited alongside him. Heizou is a four-star Anemo character who fights in melee combat. This guide will break down what you need in order to level him up and use his best skills.
Related – Genshin Impact 2.8 update, new character and weapon banners – Full patch notes
Talents and Abilities of Shikanoin Heizou
Heizou is a four-star Anemo character introduced in the 2.8 update. He uses a catalyst, and while this weapon is associated with magic-based users, Heizou is far from a standard mage. He fights up close and personal with powerful and unique punches and kicks in his regular combo string. Its charge attack is a powerful flash kick capable of knocking back most enemies. This is a complete list of every talent and ability Heizou possesses.
Fudou-style martial arts – Normal attacks
- Normal Attack
- Performs up to 5 punches, amplified by a powerful wind, dealing Anemo damage.
- Charged Attack
- Consumes a set amount of Stamina to perform a heavy kick that deals Anemo damage
- dive attack
- Heizou summons the raging wind and plummets from the air toward the ground, damaging all enemies in his path. Offers AoE Anemo-based damage.
Heartstopper Strike – Elemental ability
- Press Elemental Skills button
- Use the fast winds to launch a Heartstopper Strike that deals Anemo damage.
- Hold down the elemental ability button
- Charges up energy to unleash an even more powerful strike. While charging, he gains the Declination effect, which increases the power of the Heartstopper Strike. When the skill button is released or the skill duration ends, he slams forward, dealing Anemo damage.
- Declination Status Effect
- Increases the power of the next Heartstopper hit. Maximum four stacks. Having four stacks of Decline creates the Conviction effect, causing the next Heartstopper Strike to be even more powerful and have a larger area of effect.
Wind Pattern Kick – Elemental Burst
- Leap into the air and use the Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger and kick his opponent. The Vacuum Slugger explodes on hit, creating an immersive wind tunnel that pulls in nearby objects and enemies, dealing Anemo damage in the area of effect.
- When Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger hits enemies affected by Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, or Electro, it applies Wind Pattern Iris to them. Moments later, Wind Pattern Iris explodes and dissipates, dealing AoE DMG of the appropriate elemental type.
- Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger can afflict a maximum of four enemies with the Iris wind pattern. A single enemy cannot be afflicted by Iris of different elemental types at the same time.
Passive Talent First Ascension
- paradoxical practice
- When Shikanoin Heizou activates a Swirl Reaction while on the field, he gains 1 Heartstopper Strike Decline stack. This effect can be triggered every 0.1s.
Passive Talent Fourth Rise
- Penetrating Thinking
- After Shikanoin Heizou’s Heartstopper Strike hits an enemy, all party members (except Shikanoin Heizou) gain 80 Elemental Mastery for 10 seconds.
Passive Support Talent
- Pre-Existing Debt
- Decreases your party members’ sprint stamina consumption by 20%.
- Does not stack with passive talents that provide the same effects.
These three skills form his core of moves. He is a versatile character, but requires technical skills and knowledge to reach his potential. Paying attention to his Decline stacks is crucial to clearing difficult content with him as a primary or secondary damage dealer.
Materials on the Rise of Heizou
As a four-star character, his Ascension materials are fairly easy to come by compared to most five-star heroes. This is the list of materials needed for each level of ascension.
- rise 1
- 20,000 Mora
- 1x Vayuda Turquoise Shard
- 3x Treasure Hoarder Badges
- 3x Onikabuto
- Ascension 2
- 40,000 mora
- 1x Vayuda Turquoise Fragment
- 15x Treasure Collector’s Badge
- 2x Runic Tooth
- 10x Onikabuto
- Ascension 3
- 60,000 mora
- 6x Vayuda Turquoise Fragment
- 12x Silver Raven Badges
- 4x Runic Tooth
- 20x Onikabuto
- Ascension 4
- 3x Vayuda Turquoise Chunk
- 18x Silver Raven Badges
- 8x Runic Tooth
- 30x Onikabuto
- Ascension 5
- 6x Vayuda Turquoise Chunk
- 12x Golden Raven Badges
- 12x Runic Tooth
- 45x Onikabuto
- Final Ascension
- 6x Vayuda Turquoise Gem
- 24x Golden Raven Badges
- 20x Runic Tooth
- 60x Onikabuto
Most of these items other than the fragments, chunks, and gems can be found in Inazuma. The gems are found by hunting down Anemo bosses in the open world.
Heizou team’s best composition and artifacts
Most of these items other than the fragments, chunks, and gems can be found in Inazuma. The gems are found by hunting down Anemo bosses in the open world. Heizou is a flexible character that can be effective with numerous builds and playstyles. Characters with good elemental explosive power and defensive skills can use Heizou on their team to keep a strong balance between attack and survivability.
If you’re lucky enough to have him, Kazuha is an awesome character to work with Heizou. Her Anemo Spin damage can stack and deal a lot of damage even at the highest world level. The Viridsescent Veneer Artifact Set is a safe bet for Heizou, as it increases Anemo damage by 15% and Swirl damage by a whopping 60%. Take advantage of his fast and powerful fighting skills and watch out for his Decline stacks to take full advantage of his complete tool set.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/best-heizou-build-in-genshin-impact-talents-abilities-ascension-materials-and-more Best Heizou Build in Genshin Impact – Talents, Abilities, Ascension Materials and more