TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) – The indoor mask-wearing mandate for Baltimore County went into effect Wednesday morning.
Everyone 5 years of age and older is required to wear a mask in public indoor spaces, including restaurants, retail businesses, and other establishments.
However, there are some exceptions to the rule. People will not be required to wear masks under the following conditions:
- When people are eating or drinking at the restaurant, even though a mask must be worn when moving inside the premises;
- If people have a health condition, disorder or disability that prevents them from wearing a mask;
- Wearing a mask creates unsafe working conditions for an individual or a group;
- If a face covering prevents you from receiving certain services, such as dental work;
- When people are swimming or doing other physical activities.
The mission begins at 9 a.m. Wednesday and is scheduled to expire on January 31, 2022.
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/12/29/baltimore-countys-indoor-mask-mandate-in-effect/ Baltimore County Indoor Masking Mission – CBS Baltimore