A new Lost Ark hotfix addresses critical issues that have plagued the game since the April update. These issues also caused Smilegate RPG to reduce player capacity for the Mari, Valtan (West Coast servers) and Azena (East Coast servers) servers.
Issues addressed in this hotfix include Feiton Powerpass expiring 7 days after claiming. It also fixes Punika knowledge transfer not working properly.
The EU central region, which experienced severe crashes and “general inconveniences”, will receive some compensation due to unexpected maintenance work. These items include Crystalline Aura, Resonance Restoration Elixir Aura, and Honing Chests, which contain protective materials necessary to increase your item level.
You can read the full patch notes below, which list all the fixes you can expect.
- Fixed an issue where the Feiton Powerpass showed an expiration date of 7 days after you claimed it. For those who have already claimed it, we will fix this issue with our next update before the item expires.
- Ignea Token #14 and Omnium Star #7 now properly display their respective rewards.
- Fixed an issue where rift pieces earned through the express mission could not be used at the merchant.
- To avoid confusion, we have removed the South Vern World Boss (Thunderwings) from the event calendar.
- Fixed an issue where the Punika Knowledge Transfer Stronghold feature was not working as expected. This will fix the issue for players who have already used the Punika knowledge transfer on a character.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users who bought the monthly and weekly crystal packs from receiving their bonus crystals when their inventory was almost full.
- Fixed an issue where Noble Banquet Skins and Noble Banquet Weapon Skins purchased with Crystals could not be dyed.
“Besides, since we experienced unexpected maintenance in the EU-Central region, noticeable crashes in all regions, and general inconvenience to our players, we will issue a maintenance compensation that includes the following items. This is a one-time login bonus and will run for one week ending April 30 at 00:00 PT / 07:00 UTC.”
- 3 days Crystalline Aura
- 2 Resonance Aura Restoring Elixirs (You have 14 days after claiming from product inventory to use this item. Use grants 50 Resonance Aura.)
- 3 Ascendant Honing Chests (This is a chest where you can choose 1 of the following to increase your honing chances)
- Star’s Breathe (Level 1) x15
- Breath of the Moon (Level 2) x15
- Sun Protection (Level 3) x5
- Solar Blessing (Level 3) x10
- Solar Mercy (Level 3) x30
“Thank you for your patience and support, see you in Arkesia!”
https://doublexp.com/news/lost-ark-april-23-hotfix-fixes-feiton-powerpass-noble-banquet-skin-issues-and-more-patch-notes April 23 Lost Ark Hotfix Fixes Feiton Powerpass, Noble Banquet Skin Issues, and More Patch Notes