Every day brings a new challenge for Wordle players where they have to guess the Word of the Day, a five letter English word. Players have six daily attempts to find the word, and after each guess, the letters are highlighted with a certain number of colors based on how close you are to the correct answer.
The new Wordle will be available at midnight local time, and the daily answer is the same for all players worldwide. If you still have not succeeded in finding a solution today, you can see the answer below.
Wordle quiz answers
- Wordle 240 (February 14) – CYNIC
You can also solve previous puzzles through Wordle archives prepared by various websites, with a puzzle coming from Devang Thakkar. We’ve also listed the answers to some of the past quizzes if you want more than one brainstorming session per day.
- Wordle 239 (February 13) – ROBIN
- Wordle 238 (February 12) – EXTREMELY
- Wordle 237 (February 11) – ULCER
- Wordle 236 (February 10) – PAUSE
- Wordle 235 (February 9) – HUMOR
- Wordle 234 (February 8) – FRAMES
- Wordle 233 (February 7th) – BROTHERHOODS
- Wordle 232 (February 6) – SKILL
- Wordle 231 (February 5) – ALOFT
- Wordle 230 (February 4) – SORRY
- Wordle 229 (February 3) – DRAWING
- Wordle 228 (February 2) – MOIST
- Wordle 227 (February 1st) – OTHER THINGS
We’ll be updating this guide with answers daily as soon as new Wordle becomes available, so be sure to bookmark this page for quick daily solutions.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/wordle-answer-for-today Answers Wordle 240 (February 14) – What is Wordle Word today?