Evil Dead: The Game is the next game that takes on the growing asymmetric multiplayer horror genre. Four players can play as multiple survivors from the Evil Dead universe against an AI or human-controlled demon. Each survivor falls into one of four hero types and has many unique abilities. This guide will break down all survivor abilities and their effects.
Hunters are the best range class for the survivors. They carry more ammo and deal more ranged damage than any other class in the game. Hunters have four unique heroes to play as.
Ash Williams (Evil Dead 2)
- Ultimate Assault – Activating this ability immediately drives the Demon away from any possessed Survivor.
- Treasure Hunter – See chests through walls up close
- Master of Arms – The Double Barrel has increased damage compared to other characters.
- I’m the guy – Start the match with the double barrel.
- Ultimate Assault – This ability grants a unique flashlight that detects and disarms demon traps.
- The Collector – Increases the drop chance of defeated enemies.
- Weapon Master – Crossbow has increased stats compared to other characters.
- Enduring Master – Increase the duration of the flashlight.
- Ultimate Attack – When activated, dodge does not waste stamina and ranged attacks deal bleed damage.
- Bloodlust – Melee damage increases the longer you are in combat.
- Weapon Master – The Meat Hammer has increased stats.
- Reverse Shot – The next ranged shot after a dodge deals bleed damage.
- Ultimate Assault – This ability grants unlimited ammo for a limited time.
- Accuracy Matters – Ranged damage deals more damage on consecutive hits.
- Trusted Sidearm – Start a match with a pistol.
- Arms Master – Pistol deals increased damage and rate of fire.
Bosses are great support characters with a focus on auras that can buff survivors. You are naturally resistant to fear.
Ash Williams (Ash vs Evil Dead)
- Ultimate Attack – Ability that creates a massive explosion.
- El Jefe – Aura that increases fear resistance and damage dealt to enemies.
- Old Friend – Start the match with a chainsaw.
- El Jefe Grande – Enchants all Aura effects when you perform a finishing move.
- Ultimate Attack – This skill increases the ranged damage of Annie and all nearby allies.
- Howitzer – Aura that increases ranged damage.
- Haymaker – Attacks from teammates deal increased damage to the opponent’s balance bar.
- Slugger – Attacks in this aura deal increased balance bar damage to elite enemies.
- Ultimate Attack – Increases all allied melee damage. Arthurs’ damage is increased when wielding a sword.
- Armorer Heavy – Heavy attacks deal more damage.
- Champion Light – Light attacks deal more damage.
- Finish with Fire – Finishers grant nearby teammates Lord’s Wraith ability.
Supporters have the best abilities to debuff demons and enemy fighters.
Ash Williams (The Bad Dead)
- Ultimate Attack – Reduces the fear level of all teammates.
- Alternate Healing – Heavy Attacks restore health per hit.
- Marked Target – Headshots mark a target and marked targets take more damage from teammates.
- Marked Heal – Marked targets heal any survivor that damages them.
- Ultimate Attack – Creates a healing zone for all allies.
- Contact Heal – Self Heal heals all teammates within range.
- Coke Coaster – Carry more coke and start with an extra coke in their inventory.
- Sociability – Drinking a Coke reduces anxiety and fear of your teammates.
Pablo Simon Bolivar
- Ultimate Assault – This skill creates an amulet and upon completion drops it on the ground.
- Infernal Camouflage – Demons cannot see Pablo with demon vision.
- Shamanic Protection – The shield will gradually recover over time.
- Legacy of El Brujo – Start the match with an extra amulet.
Warriors are the best damage dealers in the game. Use these survivors to deal major damage to the demon horde.
Ash Williams (Army of Darkness)
- Ultimate Assault – This ability grants healing, fear reduction, increased damage, and reduces all incoming damage.
- Drain Life – Damage from the last hit of a combo restores health.
- Shield Blast – Each time a shield is lost, it causes an explosion.
- Weapon Master – The Chainsaw has increased stats.
- Ultimate Attack – This special attack deals damage to all surrounding enemies.
- Collateral Damage – Melee heavy attacks inflict damage to nearby enemies.
- Exposure Therapy – Each enemy killed reduces fear levels.
- Weapon Master – The Lumbering Ax has increased stats.
Henry the Red
- Ultimate Attack – This skill makes Henry invincible.
- Rebound – Reflects a portion of incoming damage onto attackers.
- Battle Hardened – Increases maximum health and shield length.
- Shields Up – Start the match with an extra shield bar.
https://doublexp.com/guides/all-survivor-skills-and-what-they-do-in-evil-dead-the-game All survival skills and what they do in Evil Dead: The Game