Origin Traits are a new weapon perk in Destiny 2’s The Witch Queen expansion. These Origin Traits will better define the weapon you use on your guardian based on the type of activity you do. in progress at that time. There will be a number of Origin Traits available and it can be difficult to sort through all the Traits you intend to use. In this guide, we list all the Origin Traits you can find in Destiny 2.
These are all the Origin Traits you can find at launch for The Witch Queen expansion.
- Trials of Osiris – Alacrity: Increases reload, stability, aim assist, and range when you’re the last living member of your monster party or running solo.
- +20 reloads, +20 stability, +10 aim assist, +10 range.
- Solo examples include the Lost Sectors and Rumble solos.
- Nightfall Strikes: Stunning Recovery: Allows a Champion to partially refill your magazine, activating health regeneration and improving healing for a short time.
- Instantly grants 60 health and +40 heals over 3 seconds.
- Crucible: One Quiet Moment: Increases ammo reload speed when out of combat.
- +40 stats reload while out of combat (does no damage or takes damage for 4 seconds).
- Strikes: Vanguard’s Vindication: Final hits with this weapon provide a small amount of health.
- Suros: Suros Synergy: Reloading grants this weapon additional handling and reduces the falter that appears for a short time.
- +40 handling, 20% shake resistance for 6 seconds after reload.
- Häkke: Häkke Breach Armaments: This weapon deals increased damage to vehicles, turrets, obstacles, and Stasis crystals.
- “turrets” include Stagnation Turrets. + 15% for vehicles, + 30% for buildings and pillars.
- Omolon: Omolon Fluid Dynamics: This weapon has increased reload speed and stability for the top half of the magazine.
- Stability: +20 max, reload: +30 max, decreases as magazine gets lower.
- Veist: Veist Stinger: Has the ability to deal damage to reload part of this weapon’s magazine.
You’ll want to find the weapon that best suits your playstyle and gets you a little closer to an ideal god in Destiny 2. We can expect more Origin Traits to be added later. upon the release of The Witch Queen Expansion.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-origin-traits-in-destiny-2 All Origin Traits in Destiny 2