Zhongli is a 5-star Geo Polearm character who is also a Geo Archon, Morax. As one of the game’s Archons, Zhongli is famous for his incredible strength and flexibility and exists as one of Genshin Impact’s top supports.
Zhongli is obtained as a limited 5-star character in Genshin Impact, which means he is only available when appearing on the Limited Banner. As of this writing, the last time Zhongli could be called up was on January 25, 2022, as a limited rerun alongside Ganyu.
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 6 spear strikes in a row.
- Charge attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to charge forward, causing stone spears to fall along his path.
- Plunging Attack: Dashes from mid-air to the ground below, damaging enemies along the way and dealing AoE damage on impact.
- Dominus Lapidis: Every mountain, rock and inch of earth was filled with Geo’s power, but the people who could use that power freely were few.
- Press: Command the power of the earth to create a Stone Stele.
- Hold: Causes nearby Earth Spirit energy to explode, causing the following effects: If their maximum number is not reached, craft a Stone Stele.
- Create a shield of jade. The shield’s DMG absorption is based on Zhongli’s maximum HP.
- Offers AoE Geo DMG.
- If there are targets nearby with a Geography element, it will consume a large amount of Geomagnetic elements up to 2 such targets. This effect does not cause DMG.
- Stele: Once created, the transaction AoE Geo DMG.
- In addition, it will continuously resonate with the Geographical structurehandling Geo DMG to surrounding opponents.
- Stone stele is considered a Geographical structure can both be climbed and used to block attacks.
- Originally, only one stele created by Zhongli himself could exist at any time.
- Gem Shield:
- Has the ability to absorb 150% DMG of all elemental and physical DMGs.
- Characters protected by the Jade Shield will reduce their opponent’s elemental RES and physical RES by 20% for a small AoE. This effect cannot be stacked.
- Befall Planet: Brings a meteor that falls to earth, dealing a large amount of Geo DMG to opponents entangled in its AoE and applying a petrified state to them.
- Crystal’s Arcanum: Returns 15% of the ore used when forging Extreme Spear weapons.
- Resonant wave: When the Jade Shield gains DMG, it Strengthens:
- Fortified characters have shield power increased by 5%.
- Can stack up to 5 times, and lasts until the Jade Shield disappears.
- Domination of the Earth: Zhongli splits the DMG bonus based on his max HP:
- Basic Attacks, Cumulative Attacks, and Javelin Attacks DMG gain 1.39% of their maximum HP.
- Dominus Lapidis’ stone damage, resonance, and hold are increased by 1.9% of his maximum health.
- Planet Befall damage increased by 33% of max HP.
- Rocks, the backbone of the Earth: Increases the maximum number of Stones created by Dominus Lapidis that can exist simultaneously to 2.
- Stone, The Cradle of Jade: Planet Befall grants nearby characters on the field a Jade Shield when it drops.
- Jade, Shimmering through the dark: Increases Dominus Lapidis’ Level by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Topaz, Unbreakable and Fearless: Increase Planet Befall’s AoE by 20% and increase Planet Befall’s Petrification duration by 2 seconds.
- Lazuli, Messenger of the Order: Increases Level of Fallen Planet by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Chrysos, Bounty of Dominator: When the Jade Shield takes damage, 40% of the damage taken is converted to HP for the current character. A single reincarnation cannot exceed 8% of that character’s max HP.
|Level 20||x1 Prithiva Topaz Silver, x3 Cor Lapis, x3 Slime Condensate, x20,000 Mora|
|Level 40||x3 Prithiva Topaz Fragment, x2 Basalt Pillar, x10 Cor Lapis, x15 Slime Condensate, x40,000 Mora|
|Level 50||x6 Prithiva Topaz Fragment, x4 Basalt Pillar, x20 Cor Lapis, x12 Slime Secretions, x60,000 Mora|
|Level 60||x3 Prithiva Topaz Chunk, x8 Basalt Pillar, x30 Cor Lapis, x18 Slime Secretions, x80,000 Mora|
|Level 70||x6 Prithiva Topaz Chunk, x12 Basalt Pillar, x45 Cor Lapis, x12 Slime Concentrate, x100,000 Mora|
|Level 80||x6 Prithiva Topaz Gemstone, x20 Basalt Pillar, x60 Cor Lapis, x24 Slime Concentrate, x120,000 Mora|
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-zhongli-talents-abilities-and-ascension-materials-genshin-impact All of Zhongli’s Ascension Talents, Abilities, and Materials – Genshin Impact