All of Dendro Traveler’s skills, talents and ascension materials in Genshin Impact
The Traveler is your starter character in Genshin Impact, possessing a unique in-game trait that allows them to change elements and essentially become a new character. Each region in the game has a special element like Geo, Anemo or Electro. Sumeru’s primary element is Dendro, and as such, the Traveler gains a Dendro shapeshifting with new skills and abilities.
The Dendro Traveler will be available to all players for free. However, to unlock this form you need to unlock a Statue of the Seven in Sumeru. Sumeru will release version 3.0 of the game, which will allow you to explore the new Dendro Traveler and his abilities.
(Disclaimer: His current abilities and constellations reflect the version 3.0 beta test. Any changes will be updated in this guide once he’s officially available on the live server.)
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 quick hits.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a set amount of stamina to unleash 2 swift sword strikes.
- dive attack: Plunges from the air to hit the ground below, damaging enemies along the way and dealing AoE DMG on impact.
- Razor Blade: With a swing of your blade, you unleash a stream of razor-sharp blades that sweep in front of you, dishing out Dendro DMG.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds.
- Surge manifestation: By invoking the power of the flora around you, create a Lea Lotus Lamp. This lamp continuously deals Dendro DMG to enemies within its AoE.
- Lotus Light Transformation: The Lea Lotus Lamp experiences the following changes after coming into contact with Hydro/Electro/Pyro:
- Hydro: The AoE of the lamp and the AoE of its attacks are increased.
- Electro: The ATK SPD of the lamp is increased.
- Pyro: The lamp explodes after a short delay and then disappears, dealing AoE Dendro DMG.
- The Lea Lotus Lamp can only undergo one Lotus Light transformation during its duration. Only one Traveler-created Lamp can exist at a time.
- Green Overgrowth: Lea Lotus Lamp gains a level of Overflowing Lotus Light for every second she is on the field, increasing the Elemental Mastery of active characters within their AoE by 6. Overflowing Lotus Light has a maximum of 10 stacks.
- Green luxury: Each point of Elemental Mastery the Traveler possesses increases the DMG dealt by Razorgrass Blade by 0.15% and the DMG dealt by Surgent Manifestation by 0.1%.
- Parasitic Creeper: After Razorgrass Blade hits an enemy, it regenerates 3.5 Energy for the Traveler.
- Green resilience: The duration of the Lea Lotus Lamp is increased by 3 seconds.
- Swirling Weeds: Razorgrass Blade level increased by 3.
- syrup grass: After the Lea Lotus Lamp triggers a Lotus Light transformation, she gains 5 stacks of the Overflowing Lotus Light effect from the Green Overgrowth passive talent. You must have unlocked this passive talent first.
- Viridian Impermanence: Increases the level of the Surgent Manifestation by 3.
- Withering Aggregation: The character’s Dendro DMG bonus under the effect of Overflowing Lotus Light generated by the Lea Lotus Lamp is increased by 12%. If the lamp has previously undergone a lotus light transformation, the character will also receive a 12% bonus DMG for the corresponding element.
|level 20||1x Brilliant Diamond Shard||3x Damaged Mask||3x pinwheel aster||N / A||20,000 Mora|
|level 40||3x Brilliant Diamond Fragment||15x Damaged Mask||10x pinwheel aster||N / A||40,000 mora|
|level 50||6x Brilliant Diamond Fragment||12x Tainted Mask||20x pinwheel asters||N / A||60,000 mora|
|level 60||3x Brilliant Diamond Chunk||18x Tainted Mask||30x pinwheel aster||N / A||80,000 mora|
|level 70||6x brilliant diamond nugget||12x Ominous Mask||45x pinwheel aster||N / A||100,000 mora|
|level 80||6x brilliant diamond gemstone||24x Ominous Mask||60x pinwheel aster||N / A||120,000 mora|
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-dendro-traveler-skills-talents-and-ascension-materials-in-genshin-impact All of Dendro Traveler’s skills, talents and ascension materials in Genshin Impact