If you’re a fan of Fortnite lore, you’ll love meeting the new faces debuting in Chapter 3 Season 2. Unlike last season , there are many boss fights to fight and multiple loot items to grab . However, friendlier characters like Jonesy The First, The Foundation, and even Brainiac are just a few of the characters returning from Season 1. There are 24 NPCs to hunt in total, and many of them are practically hiding from you. Here’s where everyone is located.
Related: All exotic weapon locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- 1. The origin: North of Sanctuary, The Origin runs on a patch between two outpost buildings.
- 2. The imagined: Like Agent Jones, The Imagined visits one of the seven outposts at the outer corners of the map.
- 3. The visitor: The Guard of the Seven is on the largest island on the east side of the map. He can be found roaming the building on the north side.
- 4. The scientist: This NPC walks around the bus garage in Synapse Station.
- 5.Agent Jones: Like The Imagined, Agent Jones spawns in one of the seven outposts located in the corners of the map.
- 6. The Foundation: Similar to Chapter 3 Season 1, The Foundation strolls through the center of Sanctuary
- 7. Bunker Jones: Bunker Jones can be spotted outside in the lower parts of The Joneses.
- 8.Ludwig: Ludwig walks around a red two-story house south of The Joneses.
- 9. Brainiac: Possibly the hardest to find, Brainiac follows a dirt path that runs west of the Joneses west of Sanctuary
- 10. Mullet Marauder: On the north side of The Joneses, this NPC walks around a small wooden house.
- 11. Jonesy the First: Jonesy The First enters a blue house located in the center of The Joneses.
- 12. Leader of the cuddle team: Like last season, the NPC is on the first floor of the house with the pink roof north of Camp Cuddle.
- 13. Metal team leader: There is a chance that each player will see different NPCs in one of the small log cabins in the center of Camp Cuddle. When Metal Team Ladder spawns in-game, you’ll find him in the log cabin closest to the west.
- 14. Snuggle Pool: Similar to Metal Team Leader, Cuddlepool also has a chance to spawn in one of the log cabins in the middle of Camp Cuddle. They spawn in the cabin on the right.
- 15. Quack: Like NPCs 13 and 14, Quackling has a small chance of spawning in Camp Cuddle. If so, they can be spotted in the little log cabin with the yellow roof.
- 16. Guaco: The NPC is in the attic of a yellow house on the north side of Greasy Grove.
- 17. Small Whip: On the south side of Coney Crossroads, Lil Whip is in the attic of a white two-story house.
- 18. Bao Bros: Bao Bros is located inside the motel on the south side of Condo Canyon. You can find him on the top floor behind a closed bamboo door.
- 19. Tomato head: You can meet Tomatohead in the tower closest to the Tilted Tower soccer field. He’ll be on the third floor, behind a closed door.
- 20. Man cake: On the left side of Rocky Reels, Mancake is on the first floor of the narrow tower.
- 21. Peely: Peely is in the building in the top right corner of The Daily Bugle. He’s in a bathroom on the fourth floor.
- 22. Gunnar: Just like Season 1, Gunnar stays in the Command Cavern and is usually located near a pool of water in the mountain.
- 23. Jagdmeister Saber: This NPC is located in the IO Airship above the Command Cave.
- 24. Slone: Doctor Slone can be spotted inside the drill in the fortress.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-npc-and-character-locations-in-fortnite-chapter-3-season-2 All NPC and Character Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2