As you would expect from a game set in the wizarding world, Hogwarts Legacy allows your student to cast many different types of spells to do the things they need to do. From combat to solving puzzles, you’ll need to use a variety of spells to see everything Hogwarts has to offer. Here are all the spells you can use in Hogwarts Legacy.
Note: We saw a few other spells in the first Hogwarts Legacy gameplay trailer, but we didn’t get names for all of them. If you know spells are missing please email [email protected]
- Accio – Summoning Spells. The object you manipulate comes toward you as you cast it.
- Avada Kedavra – The Killing Curse appears in combat stages, although we’re not sure what kind of limits can be placed on it at the time of this writing.
- descent – Smashes an object or enemy onto the ground.
- diffindo – Used to cut or tear an object.
- Disillusionment Spell – This spell will completely camouflage you in any environment.
- expellarmus – Knocks everything an enemy is holding out of their hands.
- Incendio – Creates or ignites a burning object.
- lumos – Emits light from the tip of your wand. This is obviously used to light up dark corridors and can sneak away the Devil’s Snare.
- Petrificus totalus – Temporarily completely binds the victim’s body.
- protego – The Shield Spell, a spell that will prove very useful in all the battles that you will have to deal with in the game. It deflects spells and weapons thrown at you.
- repair – This spell repairs broken items. In the gameplay trailer we see how it was used to fully reconstruct a collapsed bridge.
- blunt – Stuns enemies.
- Wingardium Leviosa – We heard it cut in the Leviosa trailer, but that charm keeps things floating.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-known-spells-you-can-cast-in-hogwarts-legacy All known spells you can cast in Hogwarts Legacy