You may have seen a strange Inazuman boy hanging around in particularly dangerous areas. This NPC, Kid Kujirai, while more than a little odd, is well equipped to survive on his own. With explosive temari (balls for kids to play with), Kid Kujirai can hold his own along the way. None of that matters though – Kid Kujirai really just wants to play a game of Temari with you, and if you accept you can earn some pretty good rewards. Here you can find all Kid Kujirai locations in Genshin Impact.
To unlock Kid Kujirai, you must complete the Temari Game quest, which is located just outside the entrance of Inazuma City. This will unlock Kid Kujirais in Inazuma, allowing you to interact with and complete their challenges. This also unlocks co-op Temari games if you want to play Temari with a friend.
Here are Kid Kujirai’s locations scattered across Inazuma:
- Narukami Island
- A little northwest of the Great Narukami Shrine, on the coast
- On the island east of Inazuma City, on the plateau
- Seirai Island
- Northwest of Koseki village
- South of Tatarasuna, on the cliffs below the peak
- Northwest of Tatarasuna
- Yashiori Island
- Serpent head, in the skull of the huge beast
- Jakotsu mine, underground. You can access this area under the giant skull.
- Watatsumi Island
- On a small island in the middle of the northern part of the spiral, north of the shrine.
If you play Temari three times with a Kid Kujirai, you will receive a valuable chest with random loot inside, as well as an achievement (Kujiari Art, Hidden Jutsu, worth five Primogems). However, once the rewards are collected, there is no incentive to play Temari other than to have fun.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-kid-kujirai-locations-in-genshin-impact All Kid Kujirai locations in Genshin Impact