Faruzan is a new 4-Star Anemo Bow character in Genshin Impact, bringing some wisdom to the fight with her status as a Professor of Sumerus Akademiya. Her Hatsune Miku-esque looks also lend themselves to her abilities, with some Tron-esque moves designed to support your Anemo team from top to bottom.
How to unlock Faruzan in Genshin Impact
Faruzan will be available on the Character Event Wish banner as a 4-star featured character in the first half of version 3.3. After that, Faruzan will later be added to the larger pool where she can then be dragged onto the weapon event wish and the default wish banner.
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Performs a more accurate aimed shot with increased DMG. Powerful winds gather at the arrowhead as you aim. A fully charged Wind Arrow deals DMG to Anemo.
- dive attack: Fires a shower of arrows in the air before falling and hitting the ground, hitting enemies along the way and dealing AoE DMG on impact.
- Wind Realm by Nasamjnin: Faruzan deploys a hedron that deals AoE Anemo DMG to nearby enemies. She will also enter the Manifest Storm state. While Faruzan is in the Manifest Storm state, Faruzan’s next fully charged shot consumes that state and becomes a Hurricane Arrow containing high-pressure currents. This arrow deals Anemo DMG based on the DMG of a fully charged Normal Attack: Parthian Shot aimed shot.
- collapse under pressure: Hurricane Arrow applies a pressurized collapse effect to the enemy or character hit. This effect is removed after a short delay and creates a vortex that deals AoE Anemo DMG and pulls in nearby objects and enemies. If Hurricane Arrow doesn’t hit an enemy or character, it creates a pressurized collapse effect at its point of impact. The Vortex DMG counts as an Elemental Skill DMG.
- The secret ways of the wind: Faruzan deploys an Iridescent Hedron that unleashes a Whirlwind Pulse and deals AoE Anemo DMG. While the iridescent polyhedron remains, it continuously moves along a triangular path. As it reaches each corner of this triangular path, it unleashes 1 more Whirlwind Pulse.
- Whirlwind Pulse:
- When the Whirlwind Pulse is unleashed, it applies Perfidious Wind’s Bale to nearby enemies, reducing their Anemo RES.
- Whirlwind Pulse also applies the Prayer Wind benefit to all nearby party members when unleashed, granting them an Anemo DMG bonus.
- Whirlwind Pulse:
- Tomes light the path: Receives 25% more rewards when used on a Sumeru Expedition for 20 hours.
- Impetuous Flow: When Faruzan is in the Manifest Storm state created by Wind Realm of Nasamjnin, the time it takes to charge a shot is reduced by 60% and she can use The Wind’s Secret Ways Bale of Wicked Wind on enemies apply that are hit by the Vortex Created by Pressurized Collapse.
- Lost Wisdom of the Seven Caves: When characters afflicted by The Wind’s Secret Ways’ Prayerful Wind’s Gift deal Anemo DMG to enemies with normal, charged, deep attacks, elemental skills, or elemental bursts, they gain the Hurricane Guard effect: This DMG is increased by 32% Faruzans Base ATK. 1 instance of Hurricane Guard can occur once every 0.8 seconds. This DMG bonus is cleared after Prayerful Wind’s benefit expires or after the effect has been triggered once.
- Truth by all means: Faruzan can fire a maximum of 2 Hurricane Arrows with fully charged Aimed Shots while under the effect of a single Manifest Gale generated by Wind Realm of Nasamjnin.
- Overzealous Intellect: The duration of the iridescent hedron created by The Wind’s Secret Ways is increased by 6 seconds.
- Spirit Orchard Walk: Increases the level of Nasamjnin’s Wind Kingdom by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- divine understanding: The vortex generated by Pressurized Collapses restores energy to Faruzan based on the number of enemies hit: if it hits 1 enemy, it restores 2 energy to Faruzan. Each additional enemy hit restores 0.5 more energy to Faruzan. A maximum of 4 Energy can be restored per Vortex.
- Wonderland of musings: Increases The Wind’s Secret Ways level by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- The wondrous path of truth: Characters affected by The Wind’s Secret Ways Prayerful Wind benefit have 40% increased CRIT DMG when dealing Anemo DMG. If the active character deals DMG while affected by Prayerful Wind’s Benefit, he applies Pressurized Collapse to the damaged foe. This effect can be triggered once every 3s. This CD is shared by all group members.
|level 20||1x Vayuda Turquoise Silver||3x Faded Red Satin||3x Hennaberry||N / A||20,000 Mora|
|level 40||3x Vayuda Turquoise Fragment||15x Faded Red Satin||10x Henna Berry||2x fiber optic tetrahedron||40,000 mora|
|level 50||6x Vayuda Turquoise Fragment||12x trimmed red silk||20x Henna Berry||4x fiber optic tetrahedron||60,000 mora|
|level 60||3x Vayuda Turquoise Chunk||18x trimmed red silk||30x Hennaberry||8x light guide tetrahedron||80,000 mora|
|level 70||6x Vayuda Turquoise Chunk||12x Rich Red Brocade||45x Hennaberry||12x light guide tetrahedron||100,000 mora|
|level 80||6x Vayuda Turquoise Gem||24x Rich Red Brocade||60x henna berry||20x light guide tetrahedron||120,000 mora|
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-faruzan-skills-talents-and-ascension-materials-in-genshin-impact All Faruzan Skills, Talents and Ascension Materials in Genshin Impact