Chocobo GP is a grand highway of many Final Fantasy characters mixed into a kart racer and unlike many other kart racing games, there is a story mode. But how many chapters are there in the game? Let’s dive (or ride) into this topic.
There are nine chapters for Chocobo GP story mode. We’ll be keeping the last four chapters secret for your benefit, and we’ll give you more details at a later date.
- The prologue will teach you how to play with Racing Hero X after introducing the tournament to the main characters Atla and Chocobo.
- The first official chapter takes place in Chocobo Farm. In this part of the game you will meet Clair and Camilla.
- Chapter 2 brings Cid, Shirma (a long-lived character from other Chocobo games), and Irma into the mix. You will also unlock Ifrit, but you have to buy him in the store. The race takes place at Cid’s test track.
- Chapter 3 is set in Monster Village and is a short race compared to the other chapters. You unlock Ben here. After completing this chapter, three more characters, Titan, Sylph, and Asura, are available in the shop.
- In Chapter 4 you will meet Terra from Final Fantasy VI alongside Ramuh and Shiva (unlockable in the shop). Terra becomes available after completing this chapter, which is about the city of Zozo.
- Next is Chapter 5, which introduces the adorable Vivi and the angry soldier Steiner. The track is based on Alexandria from Final Fantasy IX beautifully recreated in Chocobo GP. Vivi will be unlocked after completing this chapter.
Again, we’re keeping the last four chapters under wraps for the time being. We will explain these at a later date.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-chapters-in-chocobo-gps-story-mode All chapters in Chocobo GP story mode