All assist characters in Fraymakers
Fraymakers is an indie fighting game that uses the same formula as the Super Smash Bros. series, where the objective is to knock the opponent off the edge of the screen instead of depleting their health bar. The only fundamental difference between Fraymakers and Super Smash Bros. is its assist system, which allows the player to choose a different character to be summoned at different points during the fight.
Related: Twitch streamer Maximilian is putting a $5,000 bounty on an Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 mod challenge
All Fraymakers support characters
Fraymakers lets each player choose their fighter before going to the support selection screen. In order to use assists in combat, the fighter must fill up their gauge by dealing damage with attacks. Once the gauge is full, the player can summon their ally instantly or save them in case they are needed later in the game.
Below is the full list of the assist characters in Fraymakers at launch, the series they are from, and how they work in combat:
- aine (Renaine) – Aine executes a four-hit combo from close range.
- the Ape (Ape Out) – The ape charges at an enemy fighter and throws it.
- the bard (Wandering Song) – Creates a shield around the player that pushes enemies back.
- birthday (King of the Hat) – Throws a hat that knocks an enemy up.
- Captain Viridian (VVVVVV) – Flips gravity and launches the user into the air.
- teammate (Among Us) – When summoned, creates a circle that lasts for five seconds. If the player presses the assist button once to summon Crewmate, his team will be buffed. If the player presses the button twice, the Crewmate will transform into the imposter and deal damage to enemies in the circle.
- Commander Video (Bit.Trip) – Transforms into a shield that reflects projectiles.
- Diogenes (Getting Over it with Bennett Foddy) – Smashes enemies with his hammer and pot.
- Fancy pants man (Fancy Pants Adventures) – Leaps forward and hits enemies with his pencil.
- The shooter Clive (Gunman Clive) – Fires six bullets that can lock an opponent into a multihit if they hit.
- Joseph (Machinarium) – Performs a powerful upward attack that can KO opponents.
- The child (I Wanna be the Guy) – Summons an apple and then runs towards it, causing it to fall down and hurt everyone it hits.
- Kragg (Rivals of Aether) – Creates a stone pillar that can be used as a platform.
- Leah (CrossCode) – Shoots down projectiles at a diagonal angle that ricochet off surfaces.
- Nikandreos (Apotheon) – Stabs his blade forward, then up.
- Niko (OneShot) – Summons a circle of light that increases the user’s damage while remaining within it.
- Octodad (Octodad) – Grabs enemies and throws them into a spike attack.
- hurricane (Rivals of the Aether) – Fires a stream of bubbles that damages the enemy.
- Peppino (Pizza Tower) – Dash forward, grabbing an enemy and then throwing them into the air.
- Pizza (Chicory: A Colorful Tale) – Leaves a paint trap on the ground that knocks enemies into the air if they step on it.
- Rhythm Doctor (Rhythm Doctor) – All enemies are equipped with a spike attack after playing seven musical beats.
- The silence (Slay the Spire) – Performs a melee stab that poisons enemies.
- tankman (Newgrounds) – Shoots a tank shell upwards at a diagonal angle.
- corrugated taro (Downwell) – Fires a downward projectile that knocks enemies into the air.
More companion characters are planned for Freymakers in future updates, such as: B. a Rockman from FTL: Faster Than Light, but these are not present at launch. This also includes the other Fraymakers playable characters that will be appearing, including The Watcher from Slay the Spire and Ultra Fishbunjin 3000 from Slap City.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-assist-characters-in-fraymakers All assist characters in Fraymakers