A Hunter’s Cry, the latest adventure for Sea of Thieves, brings with it a fun, albeit matchmaking-dependent, new narrative activity. You are responsible for rescuing the hunter Merrick from the Dark Brothers and bringing him safely to the Pirate Lord’s Tavern. There’s more to this than just story beats, though. You’ll also get a pair of high-value rewards to show off to your friends and fellow pirates. We will detail these two sophisticated pieces of jewelry here.
Related: How to complete the A Hunter’s Cry lighthouse puzzle in Sea of Thieves
Momentos of a Hunter’s Scream
Two momento rewards are available as part of the A Hunter’s Cry adventure: a portrait of Merrick called Hunter’s Repose to hang anywhere on your ship, and the title Defender of the Damned.
The Portrait is the easier of the two rewards to earn. It only requires you to complete A Hunter’s Cry once, after which it’s available in your Trinket Box menu. You can place it anywhere a painting would otherwise go. No horizontal faces will work.
The title requires a bit more work: you must complete the six deeds associated with A Hunter’s Cry. Thankfully, only three of them require extra effort, and a fourth is an easy journey across the seas like you’ve probably done a thousand times. For a refresher, the deeds are:
- Enter the Sea of the Damned: Talk to Larinna and the Pirate Lord to open the gate.
- Light a Beacon: Use a lighthouse’s beam to light one of the beacons on the main island of the Twisted Sea Dog Tavern.
- Defeat Three Ghost Ships: Sink three of the ghost ships that sail the waters around the Twisted Sea Dog Tavern.
- Help lower the drawbridge: light all the braziers on the way to the drawbridge or help turn the descent winch.
- Save Merrick: Talk to Merrick at the top of the Twisted Sea Dog’s Tavern.
- Deliver a Letter to Serik: Travel to the North Star Seapost, speak to Serik and give her the letter when prompted.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-a-hunters-cry-rewards-in-sea-of-thieves-and-how-to-get-them All A Hunter’s Cry rewards in Sea of Thieves and how to get them