50 Cent confirms he’s parted ways with Starz Network, fans react

Last week, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson announced that he was officially released from his television contract with Starz.

That’s right, one of TV’s hardest working men has parted ways with the home network of his hit TV series. The Power co-creator credited her success as it progressed to the next series, Power Book II: Ghost, Power Book III: Raising Kanan, Power Book IV: Force, and BMF. The rapper told his 28.3million Instagram followers he had “no hard feelings,” and he’s been sharing the news daily ever since.

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND – JUNE 11: (EDITORIAL USE ONLY) 50 Cent performs during Day 1 of the Parklife Festival at Heaton Park on June 11, 2022 in Manchester, England. (Photo by Burak Cingi/Redferns)

“9/17/22 official day I truly own my content and decide where and how to take it forward!!!” Fifty wrote in a commemorative post. “GLG. GreenLightGang. We don’t miss a direct hit.”

The following day, the 47-year-old shared a screenshot of a Deadline article about his split from Starz. He also redacted the name of one of the authors, Dominic Pattenbecause of unknown reasons.

In the caption, Fif said: “The current roster from G-Unit Film & Television has SOLD over 25 TV shows across 10 different GLG networks. GreenLightGang BOOM.”

blank
50 Cent confirms his split from Starz with a screenshot of Deadline’s article. (Photo: 50cent/Instagram.)

Fans in the comments section aren’t shocked by the latest ’50s boss moves after months of venturing out on Instagram to express their dislike of Starz. Despite their combined efforts, many are considering unsubscribing for 50 to transfer his executive producing skills to another network.

“So we’re unsubscribing or what because I don’t want nun watching her network otherwise??!” one person said, while another wrote, “Welp, there goes your reviews.”

Some are poised to cancel today, and other fans have wondered if the ’50s shows will come out on another network. Here’s what some have to say.

“Dope… I’m going to cancel my subscription to Starz. We support and follow our people.”

“HISTORY MADE, NEW HISTORY ON THE WAY.”

“Peace…wonder what their programming will be like now.”

“Well… I don’t need to renew my subscription.”

“Better you don’t go to Tubi or whatever that is.”

Fans also asked questions about the second season of Raising Kanan, which is currently airing on Starz. Meanwhile, the third season of “Power Book II: Ghost” is coming up.

One said: “Is ‘Raising Kanan’ going to be airing from the stars this weekend or is it on hold?” Another said: “Listen man let’s know where ‘Power’ etc is going to be next, we HAVE TO know as soon as possible.”

A third said: “I just want to see what happens next with Tariq.”

Several suggested the G-Unit founder start his own television network, including one who said: “Just create your own network like #zeus s-you already have the content @50cent.” Another wrote: “Lock on Enter Channel 50 at this point and just call it the “G-Unit Network”!

But no matter what, fans love BET’s Hustler of the Year and will support whatever he does. “Wherever 50 goes and whatever he produces, it’s going to be Top Tier,” one person said.

Another added: “BOSS MOVES @50cent will have the last laugh at all shadow haters frfr.”

https://atlantablackstar.com/2022/09/23/welp-there-goes-their-ratings-50-cent-confirms-that-he-parted-ways-with-starz-network-fans-react/ 50 Cent confirms he’s parted ways with Starz Network, fans react

James Brien

24ssports is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@24ssports.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button