The Toyota RAV4, Australia’s best-selling SUV, has received various technology updates as well as price increases.
The 2023 line hits showrooms in December 2022 with prices starting at $36,550 before road costs. Prices have increased by $1150 to $2820 across the range.
The RAV4 is the latest Toyota to receive the brand’s new-generation infotainment system, which debuted locally on the smaller Corolla Cross.
For more driving news and videos, visit Driving >>
The XSE, Cruiser and Edge now get a larger 10.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system and 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, while the more affordable GX and GXL stick with a smaller 8.0-inch touchscreen and Upgrading from a 4.2-inch to a 7.0-inch instrument cluster display.
The new 12.3-inch display features four different visual themes and three layouts.
Apple CarPlay connectivity for the touchscreen is now wireless, although Android Auto still requires a cable.
All models feature cloud-based satellite navigation, with XSE classes and above getting a new-look embedded navigation system. The RAV4 now also supports over-the-air updates.
All 2023 RAV4 models receive 12 months of free Toyota Connected Services functionality, which allows remote monitoring of the vehicle. You can read more about it here.
The autonomous emergency braking system gets turn assist at intersections, while emergency steering assist is now standard.
The rear camera now has dynamic guidelines on all variants, while the rear camera has improved resolution.
Other updates include an improved surround view camera on the Cruiser and Edge, which includes a transparent view under the car, a faster operating power tailgate, the replacement of USB-C ports with USB-A and two improved microphones for the voice recognition system, and white backlight for all switches and indicators.
The petrol Edge now has the LED projector headlights that were previously exclusive to the Hybrid, while replacing a new Frosted White Crystal Pearl exterior finish.
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 GX 2WD Gasoline: $36,550 (+$1150)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 GX 2WD Hybrid: $39,050 (+$2,150)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 GX AWD Hybrid: $42,050 (+$2150)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 GXL 2WD Gasoline: $40,100 (+$2,150)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 GXL 2WD Hybrid: $42,600 (+$2150)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 GXL AWD Hybrid: $45,600 (+$2150)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 XSE 2WD Hybrid: $45,700 (+$2450)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 XSE AWD Hybrid: $48,700 (+$2450)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 Cruiser 2WD Gasoline: $45,700 (+$2450)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 Cruiser 2WD Hybrid: $48,200 (+$2450)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 Cruiser AWD Hybrid: $51,200 (+$2450)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 Edge AWD Gasoline: $53,020 (+$2,820)
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 Edge AWD Hybrid: $55,150 (+$2450)
All prices are exclusive of road costs.
MORE: All Toyota RAV4
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/motoring/2023-toyota-rav4-australian-prices-updates-detailed-c-8935908 2023 Toyota RAV4: Australian prices, detailed updates